Friday, July 4, 2008

Rock-afire Explosion

Are you a child of the 80s? I am. I started remembering stuff around 1985/86ish and the long journey of shaping my life for myself had begun. Of course, nobody knows that when they're 3, but in retrospect... In any case, I bring up being a child of the 80s because I was fortunate enough to be the proper age to experience Chuck E. Cheese's and restaurant of that nature in their prime. And as any party-time pizza restaurant patron can attest to, a big part of the actual "dinner" portion of the evening was spent being entertained by anima-tronic animal bands. I stumbled across this video...



...whilst reading some other blogs I like. I found the entire experience to rekindle some of those dusty old memories of childhood I hadn't visited in a while.

And then I found out they're making a movie about it.

No comments: